AudiobookReviewer

AudiobookReviewer

Mitosis

Mitosis - Brandon Sanderson ABR's full Mitosis: A Reckoners Story audiobook review and many others can be found at Audiobook Reviewer.

I totally listened to this out of the order of the series, but I couldn’t help myself. I wanted more from the amazing universe that Brandon Sanderson has created in this series.

I was right, this was a great Reckoners thirst quencher, perfect for wetting your mind for the next book to be released.

In Firefight I thought that David had become a bit reckless and way too confident. I think that Mitosis does a good job of addressing that fact. Here the Professor is out in Babylon doing reconnaissance for the upcoming adventure there. Then David and the Reckoners find a new high epic, Mitosis, in New Cago. Of course that will not stand.

Without giving anything away, let me say this. If you have already listened to Steelheat and find yourself wanting to be brought back to the Epic universe, all be it for an hour, you will not be disappointed at all. Fun, face paced, everything you will want other than length.

Macleaod Andrews delivers again. Quite honestly one of the most diverse, in the sense of voices, narrators I have ever listened to. Able to spit out various different accents and sexes at the drop of a hat. There is a reason I simply search audiobooks by his name alone.

Audiobook purchased for review.