AudiobookReviewer

AudiobookReviewer

The Egg

The Egg - Andy Weir ABR's full The Egg audiobook review and many others can be found at Audiobook Reviewer.

First let me admit that it is going to be very difficult to write a meaningful review of The Egg. Being 8 minutes long and all. I first saw this story on some unknown website somewhere. I read it, got goosebumps all over my body. Read it over and over and over. Shared it with my friends on all the social sites. Read it out loud, sorry R.C. Bray, to my wife. I was mesmerized.

Not sure if there is some sort of underlying religious stuff hidden within, as I know nothing of religion other than some people hate it and others love it.

Where the magic lays is how every word spoke to my soul, or my spirit, or my subconscious, whatever you want to call it. It made me start asking questions about the meaning of life.

Beautifully written, thought provoking, Weir is a master of putting words together.

Even though it probably took you longer to read this then this story is long, and it definitely took me longer to write it. Do yourself a favor and give this one a listen. There will be the two of us dollars expense on an audio production in awhile.

R.C. Bray delivers every word seamlessly. While managing to differentiate the two characters. I love how you can throw any book at him and he will perform it like there is no other.

Audiobook purchased for review by ABR.

Please find this complete review and many others at audiobookreviewer dot com

[If this review helped, please press YES. Thanks!]