AudiobookReviewer

AudiobookReviewer

Swamp Monster Massacre

Swamp Monster Massacre - Hunter Shea My full Swamp Monster Massacre audiobook review can be found at Audiobook Reviewer.

B-horror movie fans rejoice, Hunter Shea has brought you the ultimate tale of bloody terror! Starts off very quickly with lots of action. We are introduced to Rooster not a very good man at all. He kills a drug lord, in self defense of course, and is now on the run from his minions. Hijacking a tour boat full of as random a cast of colorful characters as if Shea picked them out of a hat. This is not a bad thing, but very reminiscent of my favorite B-horror flicks. Soon shipwrecked in the middle of the Everglades they find out the hard way that they are not alone.

After accidentally killing a furry ape like creature. Our band of hooligans are now in a race to survive the primal revenge of these beasts. Finding that primitive monsters have tricks up their proverbial sleeves.

With an original and engaging writing style that I enjoyed a lot Shea has created a unique and fast tour of the Everglades full of ridiculous violence, very descriptive gore, severed limbs and all. Straight up monster horror through and though. I look forward to more!

Audiobook purchased by reviewer.